Stadium PhysiOsteo in a nutshell...
- Our first clinic is next to the Olympic stadium, easy to access (metro, bixi, parking);
- We celebrated 20 years of existence in 2016;
- A second clinic in Saint-Lambert opened in November 2017;
- An interdisciplinary team with a integrative approach;
- A team of professionals providing the best possible care and the highest levels of expertise at the national level;
- A team with the expertise to:
- improve your running or golf skills to enhance your performances or prevent injuries;
- prevent and manage concussions;
- treat pain related to the temporo-mandibular joint (TMJ);
- intervene in pediatrics and geriatrics care;
- provide neuropathic pain rehabilitation, aqua therapy, cardiac coherence and capnography;
- A team with expertise in the performing arts and treatment of injuries to musicians and dancers;
- A clinic recognized for its expertise at the national level;
- A network of qualified and accessible contacts;
- We also provide event and tournament coverage.
Mission and vision
Bring together a team of the best professionals in their field of expertise, in order to provide a large variety of services to athletes, the active population and the general public.
We aim to nourish the passion, acquire new knowledge and broaden expertise. It is under common values and principles that we work to grow professionally, as well as personally, within the organization.
Excellence In the care and treatments provided. ‘’To be the best of our professions’’
Respect Between colleagues, for our work methods, of my patient’s needs, of my environment, of my values ...
Help and support To all members of the team
Rigourous standards Be the best that I can be in the best interest of the patient.
Passion Nourish and transmit my passion for sports medicine.
Founded in 1996 by Charlen Berry and Raymonde Fortin, STADIUM PhysiOsteo clinic has known a constant evolution. Through the years, several professionals have joined the project and adopted the values and mission of the clinic. Our staff includes more than 40 professionals, supported by an amazing administrative team, committed to our mission. Our expertise is recognized throughout Quebec and Canada. Many of our professionals have achieved the highest levels of training in their respective professions and they are encouraged to upgrade their knowledge and skills daily.
Here are some important dates in our history
|1996||Opening of our first clinic at the Olympic park|
|1996-2014||Partnership with Speed Skating Canada (SSC)|
|1997-2015||Partnership with the Montreal’s National Multisport Center (INS-Q)|
|1998||Partnership with the Canadian Armed Forces|
|2003||An aquatic rehabilitation offered in a heated pool|
|2005-2013||Partnership with SYNCHRO Canada2010 Partnership with Plongeon Quebec and Diving Canada|
|2011||Certification with ‘’La Clinique du coureur’’|
|2011||Conferences to professionals and to the general public|
|2011||Services offered to children, pediatrics|
|2012||Services for concussions and TMJ dysfunctions|
|2013||Services in biofeedback ultrasound|
|2016||Celebration of our 20th anniversary clinic took place in the Olympic Stadium Tower|
|2017||Opening of a second STADIUM clinic in Saint-Lambert|
Join our team of dynamic professionals! Just clic anf find out more.
|Pilates instructor||Saint-Lambert clinic|| We are looking for a Pilates instructor to work with private patients
15 hours per week
|Immediatly||Charlen Berry, cberry@StadiumPO.com|
|Acupuncturist||Saint-Lambert clinic||Part time||Immediatly||Charlen Berry, cberry@StadiumPO.com|