|Olympic Park Clinic||All our services are offered|
|Saint-Lambert Clinic||All our services are offered|
The STADIUM PhysiOsteo clinics in Montreal and Saint-Lambert are open for all services during the COVID-19 state of health emergency.
After a brief interruption of certain services (osteopathy, massage therapy, acupuncture, etc.) all our staff is now back.
We offer services in the clinic, by tele-rehabilitation or videoconferencing.
We have adapted our working methods and ask for your cooperation to maintain a safe environment.
Here are the instructions that are in place.
- Treatments by appointment only, taken by phone. Online appointments are disabled to allow us a better manage of the schedules.
- We will cancel at no cost, appointments of people with signs or symptoms of cold, flu or COVID-19. An electronic thermometer is available if you think you have a fever.
- You must wear a mask for the duration of your time in the clinic. We have some available for you.
- For your safety, the staff and the number of patients allowed in the clinic is limited.
- Only 3 people at a time are allowed in the waiting room. MAXIMUM 3 The wait will be outside the clinic if necessary.
- Only those in need can be accompanied.
- Treatment zones have been set up to respect social distancing and plexiglass have been installed.
- Please report to the clinic a few minutes before your appointment time.
- You must wash your hands as soon as you arrive and before you leave the clinic.
- Keep your personal belongings with you for the duration of the treatment.
Thank you for your collaboration, the STADIUM team.
Check out the "Our Clinics" page in the top tab on our WEB page.
Things change every day, you can check out our Facebook page for more details.
Olympic Park : 514-259-4553
Saint-Lambert : 450-500-4554
Accompanying guests are not allowed inside the building, plan a waiting area if you are accompanied for your appointment.
If you experience cold, flu or gastrointestinal symptoms, are returning from a trip
or have been in contact with an infected person, we ask you not to attend the clinic.
The same rules apply to our staff.