Émilie Garneau - Intern in osteopathy
Qualifications in rehabilitation and osteopathy:
- Osteopathic studies; successfully completed the 5th year exams of the Collège d’Études Osteopathiques de Montreal CEO-M, (2013-2018).
- Internship in osteopathy, currently working on a thesis relating the beneficial consequences of osteopathic treatments in parkinsonian CEO-M (2018-2020).
- Thérapeute en réadaptation physique - Cégep Marie-Victorin (2007-2010).
- Post-graduate courses:
- Certification from: La Clinique du coureur,
- Lower limb treatments for athletes,
- Brain-intestine axis treatments,
- Interventions with patients suffering from amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), multiple sclerosis (MS), visual impairments or hearing loss and balance disorders among elderly population.
Emilie in a nutshell ...
Emilie is a passionate and dynamic professional. She has more than eight years of experience practicing in both physical therapy and osteopathy in various fields including orthopedics, neurology, geriatrics and mental health. Emilie’s fascination for the human body and its complexity made her to chose to write an osteopathic dissertation, as part of her studies, to help consolidate her knowledge regarding the many interrelationships between the brain and the digestive system.
"I was born to help people and I realise that it is through the practice of osteopathy that I can achieve my full potential. "
Sports and Leisures